EEX 9.2: User is Getting Invalid Row Number 1 for Class Rowset Method GetRow Error when Trying to Enter Exception Comments for Location Amount Exceeded for Expense Type Lunch
(Doc ID 2727435.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invalid Row Number error message when trying to enter exception comments for location amount exceeded for expense type lunch
Invalid row number 1 for class Rowset method GetRow. EX_LOCAMT_CMNT_SCF.Activate PCPC:467 Statement:6
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Go to Navigation Set Up Financials/Supply Chain>Product Related>Expenses>Location>Expense Location Amount
2) In Search Page: Find an Existing Value with below mentioned parameter
SetID: SHARE, Expense Type: LUNCH, Currency Code: USD
3) In Expense Location Amount setup page, Search for Location ALSK (Alaska) and Note-down Active Average Amount.
4) Go to Expense Fluid> Create Expense Report
5) In the Header Page, Input Business Purpose (General Travel Expense), Description and Click on “Add Expense Button”
6) In Line Page, Select Expense Type as “Lunch” and fill all other mandatory fields. Input Amount field with value more than Amount Noted down in point 3.
Select Currency Code As “USD”.
7) Now click on save button.
8) Click on Add(+) and add another line with Expense Type “Breakfast” and fill all other mandatory fields.
9) Click on save button.
10) Click on Delete button to delete the newly created line (Expense Type “Breakfast”).
11) Now Click on “Location Amount Exceeded” button of Expense Type “Lunch”.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document