ETL9.2: Email Notification Is Sent Though Time Is Not Saved Or Submitted
(Doc ID 2728270.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Email Notification is sent though time is not saved or submitted.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Elapsed time employee assigned to the workgroup that doesn't require approval of reported time.
- Employee's Workgroup under Timesheet Contols set with "Nofity employee of change" and "Allow others to submit time for employee" flags selected.
- Time Reporter Template set with TRC as required field.
- Manager enter time on timesheei without TRC
- Error "Time Reporter Code is required field" (13504,235) is triggered and time cannot be submitted
- Email Notification "Another user modified your time via timesheet." is still sending in error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document