Yes Delete Button Is Not Working Correctly on Evaluate My Transfer Credits Page
(Doc ID 2728288.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user goes to the Main Menu > Self Service > Evaluate My Transfer Credit and delete confirm page , on the delete confirm page the yes button is not correct , it not showing up properly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Student logs in to Self Service Main Menu > Self Service > Evaluate My Transfer Credit
2. The student is presented with an existing model
3. The student turns on the ration button for the existing model (any one if multiple)
4. The student clicks on the 'Delete Selected Model' push button
5. Note that the Yes - Delete button is cut off.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document