EDM: Accrued Interest Incorrect On Estimated Interest Accruals Page When Paydown Is Added
(Doc ID 2728333.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a Paydown is added to a Deal, on the Estimated Interest Accruals page, a large, incorrect Accrued Interest is reflected in the month where the Paydown is added and an incorrect Accrued Interest is reflected in the month before the Paydown.
1. Navigate to Deal Management > Capture Deals > Deals.
2. Create a Deal.
a. Classification = Debt
b. Rate Type = Fixed
c. Price % of Par = Less than 100
d. Discount/Premium = Straightline Method
2. Save the Deal.
3. Navigate to Deal Management > Capture Deals > Estimated Interest Accruals.
4. Display the Deal.
5. All Discount Amounts are displayed until Maturity Date.
6. Navigate back to Deal Management > Capture Deals > Deals.
7. Click the Interest Dates hyperlink.
8. Add a Paydown.
9. Display the Deal on the Estimated Interest Accruals page.
10. Month where paydown is added and month before that, reflects a large Accrued Interest for prior month and month of paydown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document