EeS: Unit Price Copied From PO Onto Self-Service Invoice Is Rounded, Causing Voucher to Be Created In Recycle Status
(Doc ID 2728334.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO is created with a Unit Price that has 5 digits to the right of the decimal point. When the PO is copied onto a Self Service Invoice, the Unit Price has only 2 digits to the right of the decimal point and is rounded up. When Voucher Build is run, SSI Voucher is created in a Recycle Status with an error.
Unit Price Quantity * Unit Price does not equal Merchandise Amount.
1. Create a PO
Business Unit = BUY01
Supplier ID = BOOKS4U
PO Qty = 250
Price = .06652
Total Amount = 16.63
2. Dispatch the PO
3. Create a Self-Service Invoice
Supplier = Books4U and Me
Buyer = BUY01
4. Copy the above PO onto the Invoice
5. Notice that the Unit Price copied onto the Invoice is rounded to .07000 instead of showing .06652
6. Even though Unit Price is round, the Total Amount is the same as the Total Amount on the PO, which is
7. Click Save and Submit
8. Review Invoice page shows Invoice ID has Build Status = Build Voucher
9. Run Voucher Build for the Business Unit and Supplier ID
10. Voucher Voucher > Summary page show Voucher has Entry Status = Recycle
11. Voucher > Error Summary page has the above Error
12. On the Voucher > Invoice Information page, Quantity * Unit Price does not equal the Line Amount -- 0.07000 * 250.000 = 17.50, which does not equal the Line Amount of 16.63
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document