ETL92: Denied Hours Included In Day Total On Fluid Time Summary Page After Fix For Bug 32033687
(Doc ID 2728635.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying fix for Bug 32033687, Denied hours were included on the day total on Time Summary page.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select AM/TL employee with approval setup for Payable Time.
2. Employee entered absence request, paid time off 2.52 hours on 10/26/2020
3. Employee also entered 5.5 REG elapsed hours on 10/26/2020 on Enter Time page
4. Run Time Admin
5. Manager Denied 5.5 REG elapsed hours on 10/26/2020
6. Employee resubmitted 5.5 REG elapsed reported hours on 10/26/20200 on Enter Time page (Note: employee touched the REG hours by changing 5.5 to 5.1 then click submit. Then changed the hours again from 5.1 back to 5.5 then submit to trigger reproccessing).
7. Run Time Admin
8. Manager approved 2nd 5.5 REG payable time hours on 10/26/20200
9. Employee views Time Summary, shows 13.52 hours, which includes the original 5.5 denied hours
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document