EPC: In Budget vs Actual Report, the Actual Amount Is Displayed Incorrectly against an Inactive Budget Plan.
(Doc ID 2728712.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Budget vs Actual Report, the Actual amount is displayed incorrectly against an inactive budget plan.
The inactive project budget plan is still showing in the Budget Vs Actuals report. As a result, actuals transactions that were processed before this budget plan set to inactive are not showing up against the active budget plan.
- Add a new project, Add activity - Start date is Jul 1, 2017.
- Add budget plan - MT calendar is used and the start date on Jul 1, 2017.
- Add budget detail, Add budget item.
- Finalize the budget - Budget showed correctly.
- Add some transactions via the Add Transactions page. ACT row with Nov 2017 accounting date, ACT with Sept 2017 accounting date, COM with Jan 2017 accounting date. Trans date is Nov 2017 for the transactions.
- Open Budget Vs. Actuals. COM row is not included in the Actual amount because COM accounting date is outside the start and end date
- Go back to Budget Plan. Add a new budget plan, set the previous budget plan to inactive.
- Add budget detail and Add budget item.
- Finalize the new budget plan.
- Change the project start date to cover the COM accounting date of Jan 2017
- Run Refresh Budget Summary table (PC_BUD_SUM) process. The inactive Budget plan is still showing and ACTs that previously process is still part of this inactive budget plan. This behavior is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document