Wrong Set ID shown in Registration Details in Manage Request Approval
(Doc ID 2729931.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When customer goes to Manage Request Approval and searches for an approval request they choose an approval to review but on the Registration Details page the SetID is not the same as the set id they searched on.
1) Create a new Approval Process Set up for SUP_OB_SUPPLIER for definition ID: WCARE. Set Path Criteria and Step Criteria both to ALWAYS TRUE
2) Change Supplier Request Template to have SETID = WCARE
3) Change Supplier Request System Set up so that Approvals are required for everything
4) Go to PeopleTools -> Security -> User Profiles -> User Profiles and remove Vice President role from VP1
5) Register a supplier
6) Go to Suppliers -> Supplier Registration -> Manage Request Approval and submit request for approval
7) Log in as VP2 and go to Manage Request Approval
Search with SETID = WCARE
8) Choose the registration
9) On the new page, click on Registration Details
10) On the new page, note that the SETID = SHARE, not WCARE
See replication steps here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document