EAR 9.2 - Partial Unpost Link Is Not Available For Second and Subsequent Payment Ids After Performing Partial Unpost On One Of Payment Ids
(Doc ID 2729946.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a partial unpost is performed for one of the payment IDs for deposits containing multiple payment IDs then partial unpost can not be done for other payment IDs as the partial unpost link is no longer available.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create deposit with 2 payment ids (2 sequences).
2) Create 2 payment worksheets.
3) Run ARUPDATE to post payment worksheets.
4) Go to unpost payment to partial unpost.
5) Partially unpost one of the payment ids.
6) Run ARUPDATE.
7) Go into 2nd payment id that has not been unposted and link is not available to partially unpost.
Please find the replication document attached with screenshots.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document