Why Aren't All AD Accounts Shown on the Depreciation Report for Non-Depreciable Assets ?
(Doc ID 2730178.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Do assets with a non-depreciable category have an Account_AD populated in Depreciation Report?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new Non-Depreciable Category
2. Create Accounting Entry Template for new Category created above
3. Create New Profile
4. Add new Assets with newly created Profile, Category, and Accounting Entry Template
5. Run AM_DEPR_CALC and review Process Monitor for success
6. Run AMAEDIST and review Process Monitor for success
7. Review Financial Entries online
8. Load Depreciation Report and review Process Monitor for success
9. Query Depr_Rpt: Account_AD does not show for newly created category
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document