EBI 9.2: Billing Preload (BIPRELD) Does Not Generate AR Line for Bills When Billing Business Unit, GL Business Unit Is Not Same and Chartfield Inheritance Is On
(Doc ID 2730198.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Preload is not creating AR accounting entry bills with chartfield inheritance ON and Billing BU has different GL BU.
Preload should create balanced entries.
1. Turn on ChartField Inheritance for at least one chartfield. AR level and AR distribution is set on Header level.
2. Setup billing business unit (say US001) points to different GL business unit (Say US005).
3. Create a bill such that the billing business unit is under different setid than the Revenue distribution setid.
4. Run Single Action Invoicing (BIJOB03).
5. Review the accounting entries created - the AR line is missing from BI_ACCT_ENTRY table or BI_ACCT_LN_STG table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document