EPY: Why the Paycheck Issue Date Is Moved Backward for Some Pay Calendars?
(Doc ID 2730213.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running the Create Pay Calendars process (PSPCLBLD) for a biweekly payroll.
Why for some Pay Calendars, the Paycheck Issue Date is moved backward?
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM-> Product Related-> Payroll for North America-> Payroll Processing Controls-> Create Pay Calendars.
2. Add the information requested:
- Company, Pay Group
- Pay Period End Date: 11/21/2020.
- Check Dt Days From Pay End Dt: 6
3. Run the process (PSPCLBLD)
4. Review the Pay Calendars created at Set Up HCM-> Product Related-> Payrollfor North America-> Payroll Processing Controls-> Pay Calendars Table.
Expected Check Issue Date was 11/27/2020, but it was created with 11/25/2020.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document