Performance Issue With Job Application When Using Custom Content in Resume Section
(Doc ID 2730936.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When applicant applying a job through External Careers, facing performance issues with job application.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create new adhoc content section in Person profile
Main Menu > Setup HCM > Product related > Profile management > Content catalog > Content types
2. Add this section to the resume template
3. Login as applicant and View all jobs
4. Click on a published job (ensure the job is linked to this resume template)
5. Click on Apply and add several items in the new adhoc resume content section and save
6. Exit application and open this job again , this is where the performance issue is occurring
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document