EAP: After Bug 25367790, Pay Cycle Selects More Than 9999 Invoices For Payment But CTX File Is Fixed To Not Exceed 9999 Invoices
(Doc ID 2731144.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Bug 25367790, Pay Cycle selects more than 9999 invoices for payment. However, Bug 25367790 applied, the CTX file does not exceed 9999 invoices.
1. 10,000 + Vouchers to pay via ACH Payment
2. Process Pay Cycle for the ACH Payments
3. All Vouchers are selected for Payment
4. The generated ACH file only contains 9999 payments
5. All the Vouchers in this Pay Cycle have the PYMNT_SELCT_STATUS = P
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document