AP.9.2.PIR_SRF_DEIU Process Errors With Unique Constrain In "INSERT INTO PS_SRF_SRC_DT" When A Voucher Has 2 Funds That Roll Up To One TAS
(Doc ID 2731335.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a voucher that is supposed to be included in the PIR file has 2 funds that roll up to the same TAS., the PIR file creation process errors out with the following message
VALUES ( 44 , 'N' , 1 , 1 , 'XXXXXXXX' , 'DISB' , 'ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ' , ' ' , ' ' , '000' , '2020 ' , '2020' , ' ' , '0400' , '000' , ABC.DEF )
Process 44 ABENDED at Step PIR_SRF_DEIU.DDT00000.Step0030 (SQL) -- RC = 805
Steps to reproduce the issue :
- Enable Federal Payments on the Installation Options- Federal page
- Set up an NTDO ALC as a GWA reporter.
- Link the ALC to a bank account.
- Set up an EFT payment method with an SF1166TRVL layout as the default as well as an ACH payment method with a CTX layout.
- Set up Payment Restrictions for both layouts.
- Set up the bank and layouts on the PIR Definition page.
- Set up the pay cycle.-- – You must have a certifier with a Payment Schedule ID
- Set up a vendor with a remit bank account.
- Create, Approve, Budget Check, Post Voucher that has 2 lines with 2 different funds but the same TAS
- Pay the invoice by running the pay cycle. You must certify and reconcile too.
- Run PIR payment selection.
- Select the payments and add Voucher Number, Voucher Date, and Voucher Type in the PIR Workbench - AP>Review Accounts Payables>Payments>Pir workbench
- Run PIR file creation (Ap>Batch processes>Payment>PIR SRF File Creation)
- Choose app_engine (PIR_SRF_DEIU)
- Process errors out due to unique constraint error because voucher has 2 funds but one TAS
Check the replication document attached .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document