E-PIA: AR Collections Workbench Classic Plus Tabs Are Not Highlighted When Switching Tabs In PT 8.58
(Doc ID 2731618.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After completing the PeopleSoft PeopleTools upgrade from PT8.57 to PT8.58, FSCM - AR Collections Workbench Classic Plus page tabs are not highlighted when switching the tabs (Items, Payments, Aging, Customer Hierarchy, Credit Profile, Conversations, Correspondence, and Contracts). This was working just fine in PT8.57.
This issue can be replicated using below steps:
1. Log into the PT 8.58 FSCM Online Application as a System Administrator User
2. Navigate to: PeopleTools > Portal > Branding > Branding System Options
3. Define the following values:
- Default Branding Theme = DEFAULT_THEME_FLUID
- Theme Style Type = Classic Plus
- Default Style Sheet Name = PSSTYLEDEF_TANGERINE
4. Save the changes
5. Log out of the FSCM Online Application
6. Log into the FSCM Online Application as a Receivables User
7. Navigate to: Accounts Receivable > Collections Workbench
8. Define the values of Set ID, Business Unit, and Customer ID
9. Click on the SEARCH button
10.From the displayed information, scroll through the different tabs available: Items, Payments, Aging, Customer Hierarchy, Credit Profile, Conversations, Correspondence, and Contracts
11.Confirm that while at each new tab the information is properly being displayed, the tab in itself is not being highlighted.
Attached the replication steps.
Tools upgrade from PT8.57 to PT8.58
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document