People Code Error When Trying To Add two Items From Favorite With One Item Has Inactive Supplier.
(Doc ID 2731825.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting People code error when trying to add 2 items from favorite with one item has inactive supplier.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Make sure that supplier in SETID SHARE is set to Inactive, not open for Ordering
- Add a new Supplier in SETID SHR02 set to Active and open for Ordering
- Add supplier SCM0000004 for SETID SHARE with Status Inactive
- Add supplier SCM0000004 for SETID SHR02 with Status Active
- From TableSet Control for Set Control Value US001. Set FS_38 to SHR02
- Go to ePro installation options and set Catalog search type to "Search Engine".
- Run the search index
- Add the item to the new template& to Favorites.
- Add supplier SCM0000004 for SETID SHR02. Status inactive
- Navigate to Create Requisition Page. Search and add an item2 to Favorite.
- Go to Favorite page, Select both item and item2 and click on 'Add' button.
- People code error appeared.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document