EAP: New Voucher Created From Copy Voucher Function is In Recycled Status and Error Received, Field Is Required - AP_PVXREF_VW - BANK_CD
(Doc ID 2731992.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Voucher is created using the Copy Voucher Functionality. The new Voucher is created with a Recycled Status but the Voucher shows 'This Voucher does not have any errors'. When the Voucher is saved without making any changes an error is received.
1. Select any Voucher ID with a Postabale Status
2. Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Voucher Search
3. Take selected Voucher ID and place value in the Voucher ID field > click Search
4. Search Results section returns the Voucher ID selected from #1 above
5. Click the Copy Voucher link
6. In Copy Voucher window, enter Invoice Number, Invoice Date > click Copy icon
7. Open new Voucher ID generated > Entry Status = Recycle > Error Summary tab shows 'This Voucher does not have any errors'
8. Make no changes to the Voucher > Save
9. Message: Field is Required: AP_PVXREF_VW - BANK_CD (124,64)
10. Payments tab shows Payment Options section Method = EFT
11. Related Documents tab shows Payment Method = CHK
12. Original Voucher Payment Method = CHK
13. Supplier Payment Method Options = Default from Higher Level
14. VOUCHER record DOC_SEQ_NBR filed = NEXT > Document Sequencing is not turned on
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document