Done Button is not Visible on Attachment Page on Small Form Factor Devices
(Doc ID 2732386.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Attachment page is too wide on (iPad) Portrait, therefore the Done button is not visible. Users might not realize that the page has to be dragged/moved to the left to be able to see the Done button.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as an Employee then navigate to Navbar > Self Service > Time Reporting > Report Time > Request Absence
2. Choose an Absence Name
3. Click on the Add Attachment
4. Click on the My Device button then choose a file to attach
5. Click on the Upload button
6. Click on the Done button
7. Scroll to the right to view the rest of the page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document