EPY: Retro Pay Calculation Prorating Additional Pay Incorrectly
(Doc ID 2732462.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retro Pay calculation is not pro-rating additional pay correctly that has an annual maximum indicated on the earning code. During the retro pay calculation, the retro pay program does not seem to recognize how to correctly calculate the "New Amount" for an additional pay earning code with an annual maximum.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Set a yearly limit to $100.00 for earning code "SPC" on the earnings table.
2. Enrolled the employee into the additional pay for "SPC" with an amount of $18.00 and the prorate additional pay checked
3. Pay employee an additional pay of 18.00 over 5 pay periods that will ensure that the employee does not reach the yearly maximum for each calendar year (ie. 3 years only).
4. Go back to JOB and insert a row reflecting the effective date of the first begin date in year 1 by increasing the compensation rate so it will trigger a retro pay request.
5. Verify the retro trigger and ran the retro pay calculation for that one individual with the job and additional pay check box checked on.
6. Verify the RETROPAY_EARNS for the earning code "SPC" that it is creating a new amount of $10.00 which is the difference remaining for the year which is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document