EBI9.2: India GST Outbound File POS State Code Is as 96 for SEZ Customers and for Export Customers in BI_HDR Table
(Doc ID 2732580.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
POS State Code is populating as 96 in outbound file.
State code is being processed as 96 for SEZ customers, but it should be processed as individual state code .
For example: SEZ Customer location is Bangalore, Karnataka : State code must be 29, rather than 96.
When the Recipient is SEZ unit or SEZ developer, the ‘Bill to’ State code should match with the state code of the Recipient.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup India GST for E Invoicing.
2. Create an invoice for India customer.
3. Go to Goods and Service tax page and select Customer Type as 'Business To Business' and Transaction Category as 'SEZ without payment of GST'.
4. Check that POS State Code is populating as 96.
5. Change the status of the invoice to RDY.
6. Run job BIJOB41.
7. Run the process BI_GST_EINV for outbound.
8. Check that POS State Code is populating as 96 in the outbound file.
For more details, please review uploaded pdf file- Replication_File.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document