E-AD: Clicking on the Vertical Scrollbar/Values of the Auto-complete List in Peoplecode Editor Dismisses the List
(Doc ID 2732835.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the auto-completion is triggered in Application Designer, using the mouse to select a value or the scroll is not working. It dismisses the auto-complete list.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Application Designer
2. Declare an object variable (IE Record or row)
3. Type in the variable name and the dot (&variable.)
4. The auto-complete window displays the object properties and methods
5. Try to select an object property/scroll through values
6. The window disappears and the property is not added.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document