E-AD: The SQL Text of a SQL Definition Is Not Visible When The Object Is Accessed in Read-Only Mode
(Doc ID 2732859.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When accessing a SQL definition in read-only mode in Application Designer, the SQL text is not visible.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login in Application Designer with <user1>
2. Create a SQL definition
3. Logout/ Login with <user2>
4. Open the same SQL definition
5. The SQL text is not visible
6. Unlock the SQL definition
7. The SQL text is not visible
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document