TBA Meeting Patterns Do Not Show In Student's My Class Schedule
(Doc ID 2733086.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Meeting Pattern "TBA" does not show in the "Days & Times" section of the student's My Class Schedule. Instead of showing the assigned TBA, it shows as blank.
The "TBA" does show in the Class Search screens for the "Days & Times" field.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Identify a predefined TBA pattern from the Academic Group table: Main Menu > Setup SACR >Foundation Tables > Academic structure > Academic group table.
- For a class within the Academic group from step 1, Navigate to Main Menu > Curriculum management > Schedule of classes > Maintain schedule of classes, and add TBA to the class.
- Search for the class in Main Menu > Curriculum management > Schedule of classes > Class search, and verify that the TBA pattern shows in Days & Times, and when drilled down into the section level/class detail page.
- Enroll a student in the course.
- Navigate to the Student Center > My Class Schedule, and select the appropriate term to view the schedule , Days & Times.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document