EGL9.2:Chartfield Configuration for IntraUnit Affiliate Chartfields Does Not Consistently Reflect the Actual Changes Made.
(Doc ID 2733093.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Chartfield Configuration for IntraUnit Affiliate Chartfields does not consistently reflect the actual changes made:
1. Change in IntraUnit affiliate not providing the correct prompt values on Journal Entry.
2. Change in IntraUnit affiliate label not reflecting on Journal Enty component.
- Chartfields are renamed/relabed as below:
Program Code = Book ID
Operating Unit = Transit
Fund Code = Balance Type
Operating Unit Affiliate rename to Transit Affiliate
Affiliate Intra 1 = Book Affiliate
- (with IntraUnit Related ChartField = Book ID)
Affiliate Intra 2 (with DB name as Operating Unit Affiliate) = Transit Affiliate
- (with IntraUnit Related ChartField = Transit)
- After running Standard ChartField Configuration process, checking the Journal Entry lines:
Issue 1: Book Affiliate look up is expected to display Book ID values, instead, it is displaying Fund Code CF.
Issue 2: Operating Unit Affiliate field label still remained as it is, and not 'Transit Affiliate'
Steps to replicate:
1. Relabel the following ChartFields:
a. From ‘Operating Unit’ to ‘Transit’.
b. From ‘Program Code’ to ‘Book ID’.
c. From ‘Fund Code’ to ‘Balance Type’.
d. From ‘Fund Affiliate’ to ‘Book Affiliate’.
e. From ‘Operating Unit Affiliate’ to ‘Transit Affiliate’.
2. Then, populate IntraUnit Related ChartField for:
- Book Affiliate = 'Book ID'
- Transit Affiliate = 'Transit'
3. Click ‘Configure’ button to run FS_CFCONFIG process. This runs to Success.
Replication document attached here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document