Enrollment Requisite Summary Page Shows Wrong Enrollment Requirements Description.
(Doc ID 2733183.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a new effective-dated record in the enrollment requirement groups and enrollment requirement, the Enrollment Requisite Summary page does not show the correct corresponding description for the new effective-dated row.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Main Menu > Curriculum Management > Enrollment Requirements > Enrollment Requirements.
- Add New Effective Date Row and Enter Description.
- Navigate to Main Menu > Curriculum Management > Enrollment Requirements > Enrollment Requirements Groups.
- Add New Effective Date Group Data.
- Navigate to Main Menu > Curriculum management > Enrollment Requirements > Enrollment Requisite Summary and note academic requirement description.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document