ETL92: Current Job Title Updated On All Fluid Timesheets After Job Title / Position Change
(Doc ID 2733248.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears Job Title on Fluid Timesheet is updating current and past timesheets when a job title/position change occurs.
Steps to Recreate:
Scenario 1 – Rehire with new Job Title
1. View Employee fluid timesheet for a prior week before changes. Note Job Title displayed on the page.
2. Term and rehire employee with a new/different Job Title.
3. View fluid timesheet as of the new rehire date. Note Job Title displayed is as expected and reflects the new Job Title.
4. Go back to the first fluid timesheet using the date prior to the termination/rehire date. Note: The new Job Title displayed instead of the old Job Title.
Scenario 2 – Position Change – No break in Service
5. Now select a different employee. View Employee fluid timesheet for a prior week before changes. Note Job Title displayed on the page.
6. Make a Job Title/Position change on Job Data using an effective date from the current period.
7. View fluid timesheet prior to the above Job Data effective date of the change. Note the new Job Title/Position is displayed instead of the appropriate one for the prior period.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document