Job Code Profile Rows Cannot Be Deleted, Causing Integration Broker JOBCODE_SYNC Service Operation to Error
(Doc ID 2733326.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Campus Solutions (CS) 9.2, job codes can no longer be deleted in the same way compared to CS 9.0, where it was possible to delete a row in the job code component.
As a result, when an Integration Broker (IB) message is initiated from the Human Resources (HR) system, and that message contains XML to delete a job code, the IB JOBCODE_SYNC service operation in CS 9.2 cannot process the message.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Navigate to Set Up Common Objects > Foundation Tables > Job Attributes > Job Code Table
- Set up a new job code and save the record.
- Navigate to the search page again and pull up the new job code.
- Attempt to delete the job code, using the “minus” button in the top right corner, and save the record.
- Navigate to the search page one more time and pull up the job code to verify it still exists.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document