EPC: Distributed Amount Becomes More Than Threshold Amount, When Inactivating a Fund Distribution and running PC_FND_DST
(Doc ID 2733414.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PC_FND_DIST Redistribution Updated the Fund distributed amount more threshol amount
1. Setup Tableset for Set Control Value of a Business Unit
2. Take a Customer without interunit information
1. Create new Project
2. Create 3 Project Activities
3. Create Funds Distribution for an activity but target distribution have other activities with 80% and 20%
4. Add and process a Transaction to the Activity for which you create Fund Distribution.
5. Create New Customer Contract
6. Associate the Project, PC Business Unit and update Rate Set on Contract's line
7. Activate Contract
8. Add FND analysis type to the Rate Set mention on Contract line
9. On the target of Rate set Select the Rate Option as NON and target Analysis Type as BIL , save it.
9. Process Funds Distribution and Review Results
10. Run Project Accounting and Review Results
11. Add and process Transactions ¿ Credit Amount
12. Process Funds Distribution and Review Results
13. Inactivate Funds Distribution Source Rule
14. Process Funds Distribution ¿ Select Redistribution Option
15. Review Funds Distribution Target Rule.
- The system shows a Distributed Amount that is greater than the threshold amount which is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document