SQL error in Exec. SCD_MAN_EVAL_AP.BizLogic.UpdateEvalStats.OnExecute Error When Posting Evaluation in Supplier Scorecarding - Microsoft SQL Server Environment
(Doc ID 2733898.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiving Fatal Peoplecode SQL error on posting evaluation in a Microsoft SQL Server environment:
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
- Log in as administrator. Go to Procurement Operations>Supplier Scorecarding tile.
- Create Evaluation and enter General information.
- Add template and click Next.
- Add evaluator.
- Release the evaluation.
- Log in as Evaluator.
- Click on My Evaluations tile and select the evaluation.
- Enter response and submit evaluation.
- Log in as administrator and go to Manage Evaluations.
- Select the evaluation and apply KPI values.
- Click on Post button in Manage and Post Results and click OK.
- Fatal PeopleCode SQL Error displays.
- Click OK. Second Error displays.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document