Receiving Error "Class Record: assumed property DESCR is not a valid field name. (2,274)" When Pressing Okay Button to the Save Changes Confirmation Message in Edit Change Requests Page As An Editor
(Doc ID 2733929.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When signing in as a change request editor then changing any information on the change request a message will pop up to save the changes, getting error message when pressing on Okay to that message.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigation: Main Menu -> Suppliers -> Supplier Administration Center -> Initiate Supplier Change.
- Enter some changes in company profile
- Go to Submit. Confirm Changes and submit
- Login as Editor VP3, Navigate to Supplier Administration Center>Review/Edit Request and Click on Request ID link
- Initially no Adjustment History link as expected. Click on Company Profile Edit.
- Edit company profile. Click on Save Changes link then Okay to the reason code message.
- Getting error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document