Getting Error "First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member Count" When Editing a Sourced Requisition and Existing the Schedule Page.
(Doc ID 2733968.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting error message when creating a new e Procurement requisition and copy it to a Purchase Order then editing that requisition and existing the page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new requisition and add items from Favorites.
- Submit the requisition.
- Copy the Requisition to PO
- Go to My Requisition and edit the req
- Click on the Schedule Detail icon
- Increase the quantity from 1 to 10 and click Done
- Issue: Peoplecode error is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document