Supplier Contracts Is Not Updating Oprid or Datestamp When Multiple Attachments Are Added
(Doc ID 2734015.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Contracts Module not updating OPRID or Datestamp when multiple attachments are added.
They are put in as blank in the database.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Navigation: Supplier Contracts – Create Contracts and Documents – Document Management
2. Select ‘Find an Existing Document’ or create a new one.
3. Select the link ‘Modify Attachments/Related Documents’ to add 2 attachments.
4. Add 2 or more attachments and press OK button.
5. Now look at the attachment Table, the OPRID and Date Stamp are blank. Table PS_CS_DOC_ATTACH.
SELECT * FROM PS_CS_DOC_ATTACH WHERE CS_DOC_ID = 'XXX'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document