ELM 9.2: Reason Code Not Populated on Email Notification to Learners when Using a Cloned Version of Template for Event ID LM_LECR_CERT_REVOKE
(Doc ID 2734098.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reason Code not populated on Email Notification to Learners when using a cloned version of template for Event ID LM_LECR_CERT_REVOKE.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1. Log in as an Administrator
2. Navigate: Enterprise Learning > Notifications > Notification Templates
3. Search for the 'LM_LECR_CERT_REVOKE' template
Clone this template and add the following variables to the Message Text (if
not already added):
Save new template
4. Navigate: Enterprise Learning > Notifications > Configure Notifications
Update template to the modified version for LM_LECR_CERT_REVOKE event
5. Stage proper data to have the LM_LECR_CERT_REVOKE event triggered.
6. To send the Revoke notification email, run Enrollment Notifications (AE LM_NOTIFY)
7. Once email received by Learner, verify that email populates all expected
variables from modified version of template.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document