EAP: Page And Field Configurator Not Working When A Role Is Associated In the Criteria
(Doc ID 2734414.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to hide the Approval tab/page for specific users. Only users with specific Roles will have access to the Approval page. After the setup, the Page and Field Configurator does not appear to work with the Role option. When the page is hidden for All it works fine but when defined using Role based Exception in the User List, the page is still visible to all.
1. Hide Approval tab for all users
2. The Approval tab is successfully hidden for all users
3. Hide Approval tab for all users except users with AAA_BB_CCCC Role
4. When a user from the AAA_BB_CCCC Role logs in, the Approval tab is visible and not hidden
5. Page and component information of approval tab
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document