Error 'Not authorized to access the component' When Clicking On Job Data Link In Fluid Position Data Activity Guide Or Search An Existing Position
(Doc ID 2734650.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Permission list Update/Display All access doesn't allow access to job data for an incumbent employee when Job Data link is clicked from position management activity guide. When navigated directly to the job data for the employee, Job data page is accessible with Update/Display All access.
Steps to reproduce the issue
1. Job data update/display all access given to an Employee and removed correction access for Job data component from ADMINISTER_WORKFORCE , PERSONAL_SNAPSHOT menus.
Employee has HR Adminsitrator role which will provide access to job data
2. Removed Job data correction access from the following permission lists exists in HR Administrator role
HCCPHR3320 , HCCPHR3310 , HCCPHR3380 , HCCPHR3340
Access removed from ADMINISTER_WORKFORCE , PERSONAL_SNAPSHOT menus
3. Search for an existing position > Click on job details link
HR Administrator tile > Position Management > Manage Positions > search an existing position > click on job data link under Budget and Incumbent > Error : You are not authorized for this page
4. But this employee can access job data from Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job data
5. Remove POSITION_DATA_V_FL component correction from permission list HCCPHRFL3100
6. Position Management > Manage Position > search for an existing position
7. Select a position, facing authorization issue
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document