Error "Fetching array element 1: index is not in range 1 to 0. (180,252)" When Pressing on the Edit Link On the Supplier Change Request Review Page For Un-Selected TrainStop
(Doc ID 2735233.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a specific train-stop is Un-Checked on the "Supplier Request Templates" Level, Then creating a new Supplier Change Request, it is noticed that on the "Review Page" there is an "Edit" Icon displaying for the Un-checked Train Stop and when clicking that "Edit" Icon, Error message received.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain>Product Related>Procurement Options>Suppliers>Supplier Request Templates
- Choose the CHANGE template.
- Un-Check any check box from the TrainStop
- Now Create a new supplier change request.
- Add all the requested information and at the last page notice the EDIT link displayed for Un-checked Train Stop
- Press on that Edit link.
- Getting error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document