BU Standard Comments Not Reflecting Correctly On Supplier Portal Acknowledge PO Page.
(Doc ID 2735562.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eSupplier Connection - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BU Standard Comments not reflecting correctly on Supplier Portal Acknowledge PO page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to SetUp Financial/Supplier > Product Related > Procurement Option > Purchasing > Standard Comments == Purchasing Standard Comment
2. Create another 4 new Purchasing Standard Comment. There are 5 total
3. Trying to SAVE. Cannot save. To create a comment it is required the Comment field.
4. Add comment for the new 4 comments and SAVE. Error message: "Data conflict ... " message. Cannot save.
5. Press Correct History. I don't want to save. It will turn back to the initial stage, when I opened the page.
6. Two other "hidden" Standard Comments are revealed from hidden space.
7. All 3 are Active, all 3 will be applied after 28 July 2020.
8. Create new PO on 28. July 2020 . Budget check, dispatch. PO 0000000420
9. Check on SUPPLIER portal - Supplier Dashboard. Standard BU Comments is one of those 3. It looks to be the second.
10. Create a new PO on 13 July 2020. PO date is before Effective Date of the "THIS IS 14 July " Standard BU Comment
11. Same Standard BU Comment on PO: 'THIS IS 14 July ' even the PO data is before Effective Date of Standard BU Comment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document