Field does not exist -- REQ_LINE_WRK.CNTRCT_SETID - Error After Selecting Newest Contract Version in eProcurement Fluid Requisition Page
(Doc ID 2735962.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following PeopleCode error displayed while editing and changing the latest contract version in Fluid eProcurement requisition page:
Steps to reproduce the Issue:
Setup: <<Use Version Control>> check box is selected in Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Purchasing > Set Controls-Contracts.
- Create contract with multiple versions.
- Create Fluid eProcurement requisition and associate to contract.
- Create new contract version.
- Go to My Requisitions page and Edit the requisition.
- Go to Line details and change the latest contract version.
- Click the contract version prompt and select the latest version.
- Peoplecode error is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document