Purchase Order Acknowledgement (POA) Change Orders are Not Reflecting Correctly on Purchase Order (PO) Distribution Lines
(Doc ID 2736438.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Acknowledgement (POA) Change orders are not reflecting correctly on PO line distribution.
Change order is not reflecting correctly on PO_LINE_DISTRIB table. We noticed price & quantity discrepancies between the PO_LINE_SHIP and PO_LINE_DISTRIB tables. The issue seems to occur when there are multiple schedules for a PO
line and when a PO Acknowledgement is received, approved, and processed.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Enable POA at Purchasing BU Options.
2) Enable IB Service Operation, Queue for PURCHASE_ORDER_ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.
3) Now Create a PO with 1 Line 2 schedules with 1 distribution each.
4) Budget check and Dispatch the PO. Now using Handler Tester load the POA XML file.
5) Test using above XML file using Handler Tester.
6) POA is created for this PO.
7) There is a Price change (Decrease) from Supplier. Price on PO shows 100 but supplier sent POA with price 90.
8) Change the Status to 'Accepted-Price Changed' and approve POA.
9) Approve the change and run PO change order process.
10) Approve Change Order.
11) PO Reflect the changes on line and schedule correctly.
12) However distribution for schedule 1 still shows old amount,Distribution for schedule 2 shows correct amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document