Applicant Activity Status Reason Is Blank After Screening Results Are Applied
(Doc ID 2736581.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Status Reason is blank on the applicant activity grid after screening results are applied.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Set Up HCM > Product Related > Recruiting > Statuses and Reasons
There are two reasons available for 030 Screen , There are multiple reasons for 110 Reject in demo
2. Create a Job Opening and add a Screening Level
Recruiting > Create Job Opening
3. Add Employment Questions on the Qualifications Tab
4. Add a Screening Level (that is not Pre Screening or Online Screening) on the Screening Tab
5. In the Screening Level , set the Pass/Fail Statuses and Reasons and Percent needed to pass = 100
Select the questions to be used in Screening , Save and Open the posting
6. Run the Job posting Search Index to make the Job Opening available for applicants
7. Apply as an applicant and fail the questions , Apply as an applicant and pass the questions
8. Go back to the Job Opening as a Recruiter
Recruiting > Search Job Openings, see the applicants in Applied disposition
9. Run the screening process from the Applicant Screening tab:
one passed and one failed, the disposition are correct, they match what was set on the Screening Criteria page:
10. Now apply results and look at the applicants’ disposition history:
Click on Applicant's name (Passed) then click History to get to the Applicant Activity grid; Reason is blank , expecting it to be Preliminary Screen as set on the Screening Criteria page
Click on Applicant's name (Failed) then click History to get to the Applicant Activity grid; Reason is blank , expecting it to be Under-qualified Screen as set on the Screening Criteria page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document