Fluid Position Data Updates Are Not Updating POSITION_DATA Record And Job Incumbents
(Doc ID 2736604.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changes made on the Fluid Position Data do not sync up with classic position data record and job incumbents are not updated.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigate to Root > Set Up HCM > Foundation Tables > Organization > Business Unit Options Defaults
2. Change the Minimum Standard Hours to 0.01 and Save.
3. Navigate to Workforce Administrator > Select Position Management Tile and Click on Manage Positions Tile
4. Select any position
5. Add a new row with effective date with action reason Position Data update
6. Change the standard hours to 0.01 (Make sure minimum standard hours are updated to 0.01 in Business Unit Options default)
7. Proceed to next activity guide steps, verify the values and submit the transaction.
8. Position Approval process definition was inactivated to avoid approval workflow
9. Check the data in POSITION_DATA_E and POSITION_DATA.
10. New row is reflecting in only fluid position_data_e table but not synced in position_data.
11. Also, incumbents were not updated in job.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document