EEX9.2: Expense Fluid Approval Does Not Show Exception Comments And Risks for Expense Type Mileage
(Doc ID 2736893.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On an expense report the appearance of exception icon at the line level causes confusion to the approver, compounded with encountering an error message.
1) Business Unit set to Receipts Required with Minimum Receipt Amount $50.00
2) Create an expense report ensure the expense type is mileage and ensure
amount calculated is over the allowable receipt amount. Select the "No Receipt" tick box on the report.
3) Enter an exception comment by clicking on the Icon next to the No Receipt then click OK.
4) Log in as the approver and select the report
5) Click on the Exceptions and Risks link
6) At line level select the Exceptions and Risks link and error is displayed (above)
7) At header level select the Exceptions and Risks icon and there is not any exception / risk displayed.
When selecting Exceptions and Risk link at the HDR level shows there are not any exceptions. When selecting Exceptions Icon at line level, an error message (above) appears.
Workaround: This issue is specific to the Expense Type Mileage. A workaround would be to add the expense type Mileage as an exception to the Receipt Required rule.
This can be done via: Setup Financials>Business Unit Related>Expenses>Expenses Definition enter the Business Unit. Next select the Receipts Required tab and in the Exceptions section add the expense type Mileage.
This issue occurs when the total calculated mileage amount exceeds the Minimum Receipt Amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document