EPerformance Development Document 'Employee Comments' Field Label Does Not Display Updated Text From Maintain Text Catalog
(Doc ID 2736915.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EPerformance Development Document field label (Employee Comments) APPR_MAIN1_FLD55 does not display text based on Section Type in Maintain Text Catalog.
Steps to reproduce the issue
1. Create a Development Document with Employee and Manager Roles
Set Up HCM > Product Related > ePerformance > Document Structure > Template Definition
2. Update the following Text Catalog fields:
Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Text Catalog and Notepad > Maintain Text Catalog
For Object Owner = HEP, Sub ID = D, Usage = Field Label, update the following Text ID
APPR_MAIN1_FLD55 – Evaluation Page comments label
The delivered value is Employee Comments , Add a new effective date then add a new Context Key for Section Type = NWIDPFPS, change the text to Employee SMART Goal
3. Generate the development document for an employee
Workforce Development > Performance Management > Development Documents > Create Documents
4. View the Document as the Employee in Employee Self Service > Performance documents and Complete the document as the Employee
5. View the document as the manager from Manager Self Service > Team Performance > Current Documents
Employee Comments field is not updated to Employee SMART Goal
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document