Updating Primary Jobcode on Job Opening Removes Value From HRS_JOB_OPENING.HRS_PRM_LOCATION
(Doc ID 2736968.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When saving a Job Opening that has a primary location, but you have updated the Jobcode field, the HRS_JOB_OPENING.HRS_PRM_LOCATION field value is blanked out.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Choose a job opening that has the Position Number and Jobcode data in the HRS_JOB_OPENING table.
2. Clone this job
3. Query the HRS_JOB_OPENING table to see that the new job has the same Position, Location, and Jobcode data (as expected)
4. Go into the job opening details for the cloned job. Remove the Position number.
5. Some of the other data will now be removed (as expected). Add the data back manually for the Location, Department, and Jobcode, then save.
6. Query the table, and see that the Location data did NOT get saved into the HRS_JOB_OPENING table, but it did save in the HRS_JO_LOC table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document