ECM: Treasury Settlement Email Approval Shows Error Messaged "(13560,130)" and (13560,127) and Not Getting Processed By EOAWEMC When Approved/Denied.
(Doc ID 2737091.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Treasury Settlement Email Approval Shows Error Messaged "(13560,130)" and (13560,127) and not getting processed by EOAWEMC, when Approved/Denied.
1. Setup Email Approval for Cash Management Settlement.
2. Create and submit an EFT Request for approval.
- Email Received with below error message:
3. Approve/Deny the EFT request by selection the option in the email, which sends email response to email repository.
4. Run EOAWEMC process
- EFT Request is not getting updated to Approval action taken.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document