ETL92: Error On Time Entry Page With Request Absence Entries
(Doc ID 2737299.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Below error is triggered on Time Entry Page with Request Absence Entries when attempting to change from Week 1 to Week 2 or 3 on the Enter Time page. User states issue seems to occur when grayed out absence row is no longer in the first position of the grid when the "+" button is pressed.
Invalid row number 2 for class Rowset method GetRow.
TL_ENTER_TIME_FLU.GBL.TL_ELP_TIME_WRK.TL_NEXT_WEEK_PB.FieldChange PCPC:939 Statement:11
A PeopleCode program has called an object method with an invalid value for the row number parameter. The row number should be within the range of existing rows in the rowset.
Use the PeopleCode Debugger or a PeopleCode trace to determine the point of the error and correct the program
Steps to Recreate:
1. Employee Request Absence and details for 8-hour Sick on 12/1/20 8-hour VAC 12/3/20 in a Semi-monthly Time period then submit.
2. Employee navigates to Enter Time tile.
3. Go from Week 2 of 3, to Week 1 of 3 to see the Absence request entered for 12/03/2020 by pressing "<" next to Week 2 of 3. Then notice the grayed Out VAC Row shows up on the Enter Time page with 8 hours on 12/03/2020.
4. Click the "+" sign to add a new row on the grayed out VAC row.
5. Notice the new row has been added and allowable for entry.
6. Now press ">" to go from Week 1 of 3 to Week 2 of 3. Note above error is triggered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document