EAP: Unable to Pay Voucher Created From Closed Voucher Using Copy Voucher Feature
(Doc ID 2738369.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
<Bug 29831827> - ENH: SHELL UOW FOR ADD COPY FEATURE FOR VOUCHER AND OTHER ENHANCEMENTS, is applied.
A new Voucher is created from a Closed Voucher using the new "Copy Voucher" feature on the Voucher Search page. When trying to pay the newly created Voucher, an error is received. As a result, unable to pay the new Voucher.
Voucher has been flagged to be closed but voucher posting has not been executed. (7015,183)
1. Create a Voucher
2. Run Voucher Posting
3. Close the Voucher
4. Run Voucher Posting
5. On the Voucher Accounting Entries page, verify that both the Accrual and Closure entries are created
6. On the Voucher Search page, search for the Close Voucher
7. Under Search Results, click on the Copy Voucher icon
8. On the Copy Voucher page, populate the Voucher ID, Invoice Number. and Invoice Date fields
9. Click the Copy button
10. Click the Voucher ID hyperlink
11. Voucher > Summary page displays
12. Newly created Voucher has Entry Status = Recycle
13. Save the Voucher
14. Entry Status changes to Postable
15. On the Voucher > Payments page, click the Express Payment hyperlink to pay the Voucher
16. Above error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document