"xml Is Invalid" Error When Close Price Adjustment Hyperlink Popup In eProcurement Requisition Catalog Item
(Doc ID 2738506.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In SQL Server environment, when creating a new ePro requisition, after going to the specific Catalog then clicking the "Price Adjustment" hyperlink alongside any catalog item, though the Price List Adjustment page does open when the user tries close the page the system just spins and finally displays a small pop up page with the error message -
Thereafter, the user has to refresh their browser since the system is hung and just spinning on the pop up price adjustment page.
Navigation Path: Requisitions -> Create Requisition -> Browse Catalogs -> select Catalog -> select category
Expected Result: User should be able to select the price adjustments hyperlink which opens a pop up page to view the ship to and pricing info and be able to close the pop up page successfully.
Steps to replicate:
1) Navigate to the fluid requisitions page
2) Click on any of the Catalogs
3) Now from the item results displayed, click on Price Adjustment hyperlink or Inventory hyperlink alongside any item
4) Next view a window showing supplier Price List Adjustments
5) Now click on the X button to close the window
6) It gives an "xml is invalid" error.
7) Same error happens for Inventory hyperlink as well..
8) If you click ok above the spinning wheel keeps on rotating and nothing happens
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document