Request History Showing Incorrect Summary When Push Back the Absence Request
(Doc ID 2738745.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When push back absence request was resubmitted by the employee, Request History page showing status 'Saved Absence Request' twice.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as an Employee.
2. Navigate to Self Service > Time Reporting > Report Time > Request Absence
3. Submit the Absence Request.
4. Login as Manager.
5. Push back the request.
6. Employee change the dates and verify the Eligibility check and resubmits the Absence Request.
7. Click on 'Request History' on Absence Request page.
8. Status 'Saved Absence Request' showing twice.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document